SENIOR CITIZENS' MEETING PLACE "ALTES HOSPITAL"
The senior citizens' meeting place "Altes Hospital", Hospitalstraße 9, is a contact and meeting place for people over 60 years of age.
We invite you to take part in the wide range of activities, meet like-minded people, exchange ideas and shape old age as an active stage of life in a self-determined way.
Weekly fixed program:
- Dance group, Burgwiesenhalle Bommersheim, Im Himmrich | 11:15 - 13:00
- Board games, Café Treff | 14:00 - 17:00
- Meeting place for skat, rummy and canasta lovers | 14:00 - 17:00
- Gymnastics for seniors in the Ferdinand-Balzer-Haus, Schulstr. 25 Dates, optionally: 09:45 a.m. | 10:45 a.m. | 2:00 p.m. Registration required
- Café Treff | 14:00 - 16:00
- 3,000 steps walk | date, meeting point and time can be found in the daily press and the monthly programme
- Changing offers - the dates can be found in the daily press and the monthly programme –
- breakfast buffet | 09:00 - 10:30 - the dates can be found in the daily press and the monthly programme –
monday From 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM oclock
tuesday From 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM oclock
wednesday From 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM oclock
thursday From 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM oclock
friday From 9:00 AM until 12:30 PM oclock