Hello girls, hello boys!
This is the right address for you if you have questions or good ideas concerning our city, but also if you don't like something!
- You can call us here!
- You can come here!
- You can say what you think here!
- This is where children plan for children!
Attention: new phone number:
What does the Children's Office do?
- In the Children's Office we work together with children and adults to create a child- and family-friendly Oberursel.
- We talk to children!
- We plan with children, for example the playgrounds and open spaces in their residential area, or we press for more safety in road traffic!
- We organize exciting activities for children and ask for their wishes and ideas.
- We talk to authorities and politicians.
- We stand up for children!
So, let's go!
Consultation hours of the Children's Representative
Additionally every 1st Saturday of the month
10:00 bis 13:00